Enjoy 8-hours of fully guided fishing for salmon and/or trout in the Lake Creek area. Price includes roundtrip airfare, guide with boat, fishing tackle and a lunch. Fishing license and King salmon stamp are not included in price, but are available for purchase at our office.
8 hours / $550 person
Guided Rainbow Trout fishing on secluded Chelatna Lake. Let the expert guides at Chelatna Lake Lodge show you a wonderful relaxing time while fishing for Rainbows. Trip includes:
8 hours / $1025 person
- R/T airfare from Lake Hood
- Professionally guided full day
- Bag Lunch
- Use of fishing equipment, rods, reels, lures, flies, equipment, waders
Salmon fishing is a favorite of both Alaskan’s and non-Alaskans alike. Spend a day unguided salmon/trout fishing at Lake Creek. Lake Creek offers some of the best salmon and trout fishing in Southcentral Alaska. Fish from the bank or rent a boat for an additional $50/person per day. Pack a lunch, fishing license and your own fishing gear.
Day Trip - $280 person
Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Guided Day Fishing
- Have a plan for your caught fish: The air taxi cannot freeze, store or ship your fish.
- Anchorage has several fish processors that can help: They will pick up your catch and process it; however there is a pound limit usually 10-20 pounds.
Local Fish Processors:
Alaska Sausage and Seafood
2914 Arctic Blvd.
Anchorage, AK 99503
Trapper's Creek Smoking Company
5656 B Street
Anchorage, AK 99518
10th and M Seafood's
1020 M St.
Anchorage, AK 99501